Everyone has rights.
You have a right to say what you need, make choices and have control over your life. We are all about making sure that your rights are respected by other people and service providers.
Some of your rights include being:
- Free from discrimination, abuse + neglect
- In charge of your life, your money + your possessions
- Treated with dignity + respect
- Supported to make + communicate your own choices
- Able to access appropriate services
- Informed about your rights and the information you need to make decisions
The Universal Declaration of Human Rights states ‘…the inherent dignity of all members of the human family is the foundation of freedom, justice and peace in the world’.
If your rights are not being respected, get in touch with us – we would love to help.